[Koha-devel] Missing results when searching OPAC

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 13 19:00:32 CEST 2008

Dear members:
We have installed here Koha 3.0  RC1 and after succesful using we have encountered that when searching through OPAC or Intranet interface, we don't get any results that we have seen before.
We have made some imports of MARC records but then we can search either those imported too.
Looking at mysql server, database koha, table biblio, we have the saved records.
The url of the OPCA interface is at:
http://168.176.86.15
and the given url when searching  for "pascal" the browser url is:
http://168.176.86.15/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=pascal

Is there any way of altering the database or the system to have direct access to the Database, or better, what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance