[Koha-devel] Missing results when searching OPAC

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Thu Aug 14 13:40:57 CEST 2008

I actually have a poorly organized FAQ in the manual (
http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/Appendicies/FAQs)
and can add this there - but I say add it to as many places as possible.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714