[Koha-devel] Email::Date module

Andrew Moore andrew.moore at liblime.com
Thu Aug 14 18:12:55 CEST 2008

Hi Clay -

Based on the changelog for Emai::Date, I can't see anything
immediately threatening:
<http://search.cpan.org/src/RJBS/Email-Date-1.103/Changes>

Email::Date is actually just a dependency because it's required by
MIME::Lite. As long as that's happy, I think Koha will be, too.

I recommend you go ahead and try the debian version.

-Andy