[Koha-devel] Opac search results rss link working?

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Fri Aug 29 02:11:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Michael Hafen <mdhafen at tech.washk12.org> wrote:
> Is it me, or is it Firefox?  I couldn't get the rss feed to work in
> firefox.  I had to fiddle a bit before I even had the option of
> subscribing, firefox doesn't like '&nbsp;'.  I didn't try beyond that
> because Firefox didn't give me any information beyond that, just feed
> failed to load.

I tested this in the current 3.1 and didn't have any problem
subscribing to OPAC search results feeds (including one having a space
in the search string) using FF3.  In your case, does it make a
difference whether the search string has a space or not?  Are you able
to subscribe using another feed reader?

Regards,

Galen
--