[Koha-devel] RFC Adding column to biblio for Remainder Of Title - Was: RFC: Koha : Merge biblio & biblioitems tables

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Mon Dec 1 20:21:57 CET 2008

I've added this to the list of RFC's.

There are still two questions to address I think:

Which UNIMARC subfield to link to, and
Whether to include a command line script to fill in the database column
from the marc data.

The unimarc framework I was looking at was incorrect, as there was an
update pushed through git which corrected it.  I now have no idea which
subfield in unimarc this should be linked to.

The command line script doesn't seem necessary, but if there is interest
I can include one in the patch.  If there is no interest I won't since
it doesn't seem necessary.  It would be good to have the database and
the marc the same, but I need a little motivation.  ;)

Looking forward to more comments.  Thank you.