[Koha-devel] Accents

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:58:02 CET 2008

Please be more specific.  Do you mean there are problems importing the data,
displaying it, searching for it in the index, printing barcodes for items,
saving titles to a list, emailing data, or something else?

All these areas have been problematic for Unicode data at one time.  Some
areas have been fixed, and others (especially labels) are still
problematic.

--Joe