[Koha-devel] Git whitespace whining

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Thu Dec 4 22:25:49 CET 2008

I am new to git and its brain twisting operation. Nonetheless the Koha
version control system is starting to work with me.

The gazillions of warning messages that its spews out about trailing
white space produce so much useless noise that I cannot see the real
warnings or error message without considerable effort.

This warning message provides no useful information.

I propose we disable it.

I you disagree then please provide an example of a source code file,
language processor or other instance where trailing white space actaully
can cause trouble. I'm at a loss to find such.

cheers
rickw