[Koha-devel] State of the debian packaging

Vincent Danjean vdanjean.ml at free.fr
Sun Dec 7 17:53:29 CET 2008

Joshua Ferraro wrote:
> I can say with certainty that Expact is not UNICODE safe, neither is
> PurlPerl ... only LibXML is safe.

In this case, do you know which part of Koha really call the XML parser ?
As said before:
> [...]

And if we know where the XML parser is called (directly or indirectly),
we can set in the koha file(s) the global variable
in order to force the good XML parser without requiring to modify a
global configuration file

  Best regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean                 Adresse: Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Téléphone:  +33 4 76 61 20 11            ENSIMAG - antenne de Montbonnot