[Koha-devel] [Koha-translate] String freeze for 3.0.1

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Thu Dec 11 15:56:19 CET 2008

Zeno Tajoli a écrit :
> Hi to all,
>
> At 22.55 24/11/2008, Henri-Damien LAURENT wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am glad to announce String Freeze for 3.0.1.
>
> we are starting to update our transaltion with the present
> version of 3.0.x
> The git web repository is
> http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=shortlog;h=3.0.x ?
> The last update was at 2008-10-28 ?
>
> Bye
>
> Zeno Tajoli
> CILEA - Segrate (MI)
> tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it
> (Indirizzo mascherato anti-spam; sostituisci quanto tra AT con @)

Hi
I had no time to answer back before and wanted to check things with Chris.
It seems that it was my job to update po files, and send them on to git.
I had rather not do it and leave it up to you to update your translation
files, since I happened to have some tricks with UTF8, as you might have.
Any way, I just pushed all the po files as base for translation,
hopefully you have not waited solution from git all that time and went
to Kohadocs to see how to update translations ;) But, anyway, git po
files are now up to date.
git fetch will get you translation base for 3.0.1

I will try and be more reactive next time.
But if such a thing should reproduce one day, tmpl_process3.pl (in
misc/translator) is the script to begin a translation, to update, and to
install a translation on your Koha box :
tmpl_process3.pl create -r -s po/mypofilestaff.po -i
../../koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en
tmpl_process3.pl create -r -s po/mypofileopac.po -i
../../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en

To update :
tmpl_process3.pl update -r -s po/mypofilestaff.po -i
../../koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en
tmpl_process3.pl update -r -s po/mypofileopac.po -i
../../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en

To create the translated strings from your po
tmpl_process3.pl install -r -s po/mypofilestaff.po -i
../../koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en -o
../../koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/mylanguage

Make sure you have Locale::PO installed on your box.
Sorry for delay.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT