[Koha-devel] Koha 3 on Ubuntu Gutsy (7.10)

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Fri Dec 12 13:24:17 CET 2008

Dear all

Let me share with you a success story. Today we are able to run Koha 3 on Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon with Zebra server on. It's working nicely and all modules are functional. The extent of improvements in Koha 3 is simply amazing. Hats off to you genius developers of team Koha.

The installation guide (although quite helpful) available at Koha wiki (http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=ubuntu_gutsy) needs to be modified slightly. I wrote down the modifications we did during the installation time. The document will be submitted to wiki within a week.

Thanks and regards again to developers.

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India