[Koha-devel] how to start customization

Zahoor zahoor at kics.edu.pk
Tue Dec 23 11:06:23 CET 2008

Hello every body,

I have got the clone of koha using the Git after configuring the koha on
Debian 4.0.

Kindly let me know how can I set development environment to customize koha
according to the requirement of our own library. Clone of koha on my local
system has all the code of koha modules. Should I access those modules and
make changes in required and after saving that locally should commit it
using Git?

Please help me as I am new entrant in Perl and koha.

Have a nice time and thanks in advance.