[Koha-devel] Beta a few days late

Joshua Ferraro joshua.ferraro at liblime.com
Mon Feb 4 13:06:27 CET 2008

Hi folks,

You probably noticed, I'm running a few days behind on the beta release of
3.0 -- there were just a couple of issues I'm wrapping up w/respect to the
translations that turned out to be a bigger job than originally anticipated,
the result should be a nice mechanism for enabling and disabling specific
translations, rather than being stuck with 28 language choices on every
page :-).

So ... stay tuned, it'll be ready shortly.

Cheers,