[Koha-devel] Setup question

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Tue Feb 5 05:27:51 CET 2008

First off this 3.0 ROCKS - so far in setup things are much cleaner than with
2.2.8.

I am going through my 3.0 setup and in the Administration - System
Preferences - OPAC Features - Suggestion - I see a value of 1.

Explanation If ON, enables patron suggestions feature in OPAC.

in th eKOHA internal - Variable type is - free, variable options is
blank.(also the grey area above this box says Texarea - rather than
Textarea.

I assume there should be some ON|OFF type options?

David Schuster