[Koha-devel] Koha and OAI-PMH [announce]

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Feb 7 09:47:27 CET 2008

Hello the list,

In France, there is a network of schools called "Ecole des Mines". They
are 5 schools.
Two of them are using Koha ("Ecole des Mines de Paris" and "Ecole des
Mines de Nantes")

The network wanted to have a collective resource access, and they have
decided to develop OAI-PMH module for Koha.

It's done, I have the code in my mailbox. I'll submit it quickly to git
repository
(the code is very clean and doesn't affect anything in the rest of Koha.
Just 3 new sysprefs and a script called oai.pl + 2 modules)

So you can consider Koha 3.0 will be OAI-PMH compatible.

Enjoy.

(Code copyright : "Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne", a school not using
Koha but working on the project for the 5 schools)

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL