[Koha-devel] virtual shelves on OPAC

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Feb 18 16:24:27 CET 2008

Galen Charlton a écrit :
> Staff users can already create public lists. Are you saying that OPAC
> users should be able to make their lists public as well? If so, that
> sounds useful, but I think we would then need to handle the
> possibility of there being tens or hundreds of public lists.

No, I mean that lists created by staff and that are "public" should be
accessible even for anonymous users. Which is not the case atm : one
MUST be logged in to see them.

(I agree that opac users should not be able to create public lists. In
fact, the best would be to have users being able to create "workgroup"
and share a list with the workgroup only, but that's another feature...)
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com