[Koha-devel] Call number handling in 3.0

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:21:33 CET 2008

Ryan's answer seems apt for searches.  To answer Owen's question
specifically about Lists a.k.a. Shelves, in my recent patches (that should
be pushed up now), I have actually done as Owen suggests and replaced the
"Call Number" column with other more relevant data.  Call numbers wouldn't
necessarily make sense anyway for items across different libraries, anyway.

--Joe Atzberger