[Koha-devel] Installation on Solaris

Evelio Martínez evelio at masmedios.com
Tue Jan 15 15:21:58 CET 2008

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if someone tried to install KOHA on this platform:

- OS:  Solaris
- Database: Oracle
- Web Server: websphere

I suppose minimum problems could appear on Solaris and Websphere, but there
is a medium probability to have problems with
Oracle database, concerning reserved word on columns names, tables names or
similar things.

I have search on google, have read some posts and also
http://www.koha.org/download/other-os.html

Has anyone first hand info about the previous configuration?

Thanks in advance

--
Evelio Martínez