[Koha-devel] ANN: Koha Community Website announces Plone Theming Contest

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jan 18 21:20:49 CET 2008

darcihanning a écrit :
> Koha Plone Website Contest
>
> In conjunction with the upcoming Koha 3.0 release, the Koha community is
> proud to announce a Plone Skinning/Theming contest for a new Koha community
> website. Koha is an open-source integrated library system application with
> users from around the world and the Koha community has chosen Plone as its
> CMS for the Koha community website.
>
> Contest Prizes
>
> Grand Prize for the selected Plone skin/theme is $2,500 USD and full design
> and implementation credit given on the Koha website.
>
> Honorable mentions will be announced via press release with contact
> information included (if so desired).
>
> Complete details are available here:
> http://koha.org/about-koha/news/nr1199901668.html
>
> Please pass along this announcement to any potentially interested folks! :)
>
> Cheers!
> Darci Hanning

A quick question (2 in fact ;-) )
- who is Darci Hanning ? (have I missed someone from LibLime ?)
- I didn't knew that the Koha community was an organization, neither an
organization having money ;-)

ps : i won't submit anything. Everybody here knows I don't have the
needed skill ( ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL