[Koha-devel] ANN: Koha Community Website announces Plone Theming Contest

Chris Cormack chris.cormack at liblime.com
Mon Jan 21 08:30:42 CET 2008

Joshua Ferraro wrote:

>> Right, so did Kaitiaki even know about this?
> MJ, could you clarify ... who is the Koha Kaitiaki?

Well, Rachel Hamilton-Williams was elected the last time it was voted
on. There hasn't been any election since then so she still is. Rachel,
I'm sure she would agree, hasn't been active in the role for a while. So
maybe now is a good time to think about electing a new Kaitiaki.

Chris

Chris Cormack                            chris.cormack at liblime.com
VP Research and Development                        www.liblime.com
LibLime                                             +64 21 542 131