[Koha-devel] stats.pl/Stats.pm and Daily Reconciliation

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jul 1 11:30:56 CEST 2008

Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
> Hi all,
>   I'm currently working on Bug 2008 involving the circulation report
> entitled "Daily Reconciliation." What I'm looking for is any kind of a
> specification outline for this report. The current code is quite broken.
> A little research in the wiki seems to indicate that the stats features
> in general were added in 2.2.2
> (http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:roadmap2.2.x&s=stats
> <http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:roadmap2.2.x&s=stats>).

it's a report that existed in 1.2 iirc. It has been moved to "stats"
when a specific stat module has been done. but it's older than that.

This probably explain the why it's quite broken.

Note : I never used it.
Note 2 : chris c may have a more usefull opinion
Note 3 : you email address has changed (welcome onboard, new liblimer ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com