[Koha-devel] page size & speed display

Henri-Damien LAURENT henridamien.laurent at biblibre.com
Tue Jul 1 18:27:18 CEST 2008

Hi
2008/7/1 Galen Charlton <galen.charlton at liblime.com>:

> Hi,
>
> > I think so.  I don't recall setting up XSLT explicitly, but I've
> > certainly had errors about invalid marcxml spat at me.
>
> Right; because all MARC records are processed through MARC::File::XML
> at various points, there will be XML parsing going on even if the XSLT
> display options are not being used.

Yes, Indeed, As far as I know, MARC::File::XML uses XML::LibXML to parse
marcxml and create MARC::Record
and we rely on MARC::File::XML since we decided that XML records were the
authoritative ones.

So would it be for simple result display, we silently use XML::LibXML
my 2 cts
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT