[Koha-devel] Fwd: DLF ILS-DI Developers' Workshop Aug 7 Berkeley CA

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Wed Jul 2 16:43:24 CEST 2008

Hi,

The Digital Library Federation will be hosting a developers' workshop
on 7 August 2008 to discuss ways to implement the proposed ILS-DI
specification for exchanging ILS data with other other software such
as OPAC replacements and discovery layers.  I will be attending the
meeting, representing LibLime.

Thanks to work by Paul and others on the OAI-PMH interface, Koha is
already well on its way to supporting level 1 of the ILS-DI
recommendation.  I will be writing an RFC to add complete support for
level 1 (and possibly levels 2 and 3) of the recommendation to 3.2.

If anybody else would like to attend the meeting, please contact Peter
Brantley at pbrantley at diglib.org.  More information about the meeting,
including a link to the ILS-DI recommendation, is in the forwarded
message below.

Peter has told me that it will be possible to attend remotely via a
conference call.  I will also send a summary of the results of the
meeting to koha-devel.

Regards,

Galen