[Koha-devel] [Koha-bugs] Choose anothero language problems

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:29:40 CEST 2008

On 2008/07/3, at 12:57 PM, constantine wrote:

> Dear koha developers,
>
> I successfully install koha, but after choosing in the beginning of
> http://localhost:8080 installation procedure the language uk_UA, I got
> in a koha installation that does NOT use English language. Instead it
> uses a language with characters like Управління
> параметрами системи
> !!! :( How can I change that?

hmm, I noticed this during a recent install too.
does uk_UA mean ukraine perhaps?
fyi: during install scroll down and choose 'en' for english

To fix your installed koha, try this sql...
mysql> update systempreferences set value = 'en' where variable =
'language';
mysql> update systempreferences set value = 'en' where variable =
'opaclanguages' ;

Mason.