[Koha-devel] Support for Koha in India/New Delhi

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Tue Jul 8 08:02:13 CEST 2008

Dear Manoj

I'm sorry. My mail what I sent to you and forum yesterday went blank because of some network problem at this end. However, I wanted to inform you that we conducted one 5 day workshop on Koha during December 2007. The version we covered was Koha 2.2.8 (the latest stable release during that time). People from all four regions of India attended that workshop. Ms Sangeeta Kaul and Rahul of DELNET (delnet.nic.in) were participants of that workshop. You may contact for help. In case of any problem, I'll be glad to help you remotely.

Thx

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Faculty, Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India

=