[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 - Zebra installation

Michael Hafen mdhafen at tech.washk12.org
Thu Jul 10 16:36:38 CEST 2008

ah, it seems that package is not supplied by any of the three package
sources set up for your server.

You should be able to find an .rpm file for this package in the same
place as the other package you are trying to install, the modules
package.  I don't know where to find this package myself, but I could
try.  To know where the modules package came from would help.

Good luck.