[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 - XML::LibXSLT

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Sat Jul 12 08:45:08 CEST 2008

Dear Joe

I'm following this document only. It is also packed with the Koha3_RC1. I followed every steps there. I got rid of this problem just a minute before. I updated mysql-devel through Yum and then again attempted installion of DBD:mysql. This time it reported that a force installation may do. I issued force install DBD:mysql at cpan interface and it worked.

A big thnak

partha

=