[Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 - Final step before Koha3

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Sat Jul 12 09:06:44 CEST 2008

Dear All

A big thank to you all for helping and guiding me in installing Koha3 on Fedora 7. Now the only hurdle before the actual installtion of Koha3 is Image::Magick. This is confirmed and reported by koha installer also (see below). Now the question is -
should I try installing Image::Magick and then Koha or should I ignore this and proceed further?

Secondly Koha installer reported another error -
undefined symbol: yaz version

I don't understand what it is.

Thanks and regards

partha

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
[Sat Jul 12 12:33:35 2008] Makefile.PL: Warning: prerequisite Image::Magick 6.2 not found.
perl: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Net/Z3950/ZOOM/ZOOM.so: undefined symbol: yaz_version

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Department of Library and Information Science
University of Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal, India

=