[Koha-devel] Question RE: Purpose of 'Actual Cost' field in Acquisitions

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Jul 11 13:13:55 CEST 2008

Okay I did a test.

Josh,

The actual cost does get subtracted from the budget, but my problem is
that the invoice shows the budgeted amount.  If I'm printing receipts
for my record they're showing the wrong amount.  I have attached
images in the order they show up during the process.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714