[Koha-devel] install.debian and MIME::Lite

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Tue Jul 15 12:21:53 CEST 2008

Hi to all,

using the last git download, MIME::Lite is a module mandatory now.
I see this module in all the correct places but not in the file install.debian.

In the file install.debian I see
(rows108-113):
1.6 Install Perl dependencies that aren't packaged into Debian Etch
source

Run the following command:
     $ sudo cpan MARC::Record Class::Accessor MARC::Charset MARC::File::XML \
                 Net::Z3950::ZOOM HTML::Template::Pro
MARC::Crosswalk::DublinCore \
                 PDF::Reuse PDF::Reuse::Barcode Data::ICal GD::Barcode::UPCE \
                 XML::RSS Algorithm::CheckDigits::M43_001
Biblio::EndnoteStyle POE Schedule::At

My question is: Do we want to mantain this list ?
Or it is better to insert a different paragraph about the list of
modules written from installer and here insert only
the module mandatory for the installer ?

Bye

Zeno Tajoli
CILEA - Segrate (MI)
tajoliAT_SPAM_no_prendiATcilea.it