[Koha-devel] Prepackaged perl distro

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Wed Jul 16 03:04:10 CEST 2008

Hi Developers,

I worked in an environment where a specific set of Perl packages
known to work together well with everything else, i.e. database
and web services, were required to create a virtual machine.

We cobbled together perl + all perl modules required.

The virtual builder then simply installed perl and all the
perl modules we required.

No CPAN. No failed makes. No mismatches.

Can't the same be done for Koha?

cheers
rickw