[Koha-devel] Installation Instructions

H Cline h_cline at ihug.co.nz
Tue Jul 15 13:05:13 CEST 2008

Has anyone written up instructions for installing the RC version of Koha 3.0 on
Ubuntu 8.04.

Looking through the archives I have noticed there seems to be varying degrees of
success in installing on this distribution.

With the stable release not too far away, is this something that should be
addressed?  Any idea how much more time is needed? The last reference I saw
mentioned the 7th of July.

I will be trying an installation later in the week, all things going to plan,
and the powers that be giving me some time to actually complete the task.  If
someone has instructions I would appreciate either a copy or a link, if nothing
else it may speed up the process for me, else I will document my attempts in the
hope that it helps.

TIA
Henry