[Koha-devel] 3.0 stable & improvements (for comments)

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jul 23 11:55:47 CEST 2008

Just let me give you an example of a request I had : "when you're on the
member details page, you can't see it's reading history"

The solution would be fairly easy to code :
- add a link on the left tabs buttons "reading history"
- write a page like opac-readingrecord.pl. Oups, the script already
exist (members/readingrec.pl), we just lack the link.

so :
Q1 : the lack of link is a bug, isn't it ?
Q2 : if the script were not written, what about adding it after a 3.0
release ? would it be "yes" or "no" according to you.

I agree it's a minor thing, but it's a good example imho.
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com