[Koha-devel] Prepackaged perl distro

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jul 25 18:05:45 CEST 2008

"Joshua Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> What ever happened to the idea of packaging Koha for one
> or more GNU/Linux distros (MJ, aren't you a Debian contributor?) ?

I'm a debian developer, if that's what you mean, but I've been stuck
doing most development on OSX for the last few months.

Chris Cormack has been blogging great work about debian packaging and
I'd be happy to sponsor that into the main repository if possible.  I
don't think getting it in before this weekend's freeze is realistic,
though - is it even desirable?  Let's wait for Koha 3.0.0-final.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)