[Koha-devel] Koha Plone Contest

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Jul 29 13:26:13 CEST 2008

Ditto - we need to get the Plone site up and running.  My suggestion is one
of two.

Put the site up ASAP with any template we can find and then:

a) reopen the contest and let those who participated hear our
concerns/suggestions so that they can improve on their first attempts and
advertise the contest more widely to have a larger selection of options at
the end

b) pick a template from the contestants and use that for now while we decide
what needs to be improved

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime