[Koha-devel] Koha Plone Contest

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jul 29 13:25:56 CEST 2008

"Joshua Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
>  So Koha community, how shall we proceed?

I suggest:-

1. Publish the voting results for comment here and to the entrants;

2. Allow the entrants two weeks to react and maybe update their
entries and/or suggest a way forwards (vote again and include the
Plone default template (and Kea?) as "None of the Above"-style
fallback options?  extend until a certain date? pay? walk away?)

3. Create a more realistic timetable for Plone migration - this seems
more for LibLime to suggest because AFAIK BibLibre and TTLLP are both
more drupal and perl companies than Plone and python ones (and I'm not
sure about other contributors), so I'm expecting LibLime will have to
do the work if it's Plone.  Announcing 19 March on 10 January seemed a
bit optimistic to me.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef)