[Koha-devel] RFC 3.2 : Item status bulk change

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jul 30 11:06:43 CEST 2008

Jesse Weaver a écrit :
> I think the reason for this is because virtualshelves were never
> intended to refer to specific items, merely bibs, since they were used
> as simple collections for the public and staff's use. If we make
> something like what you want, it should probably be entirely separate.

<history mode="ON">
In fact, the 1st implementation of virtual shelves, done by Steve
Tonnesen, relied on itemnumber, NOT biblionumber.
That was a problem when you have a biblio without an item. That's also
useless in most situations, as you do biblio groups most of the time.
<history mode="OFF">

but the example hdl give us is correct : we could have virtual shelves
on item for specific cases.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com