[Koha-devel] Spine Label Wrapping in 2.2.x

Ryan Higgins ryan.higgins at liblime.com
Thu Jul 31 06:53:29 CEST 2008

It was only officially committed to the dev_week branch:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/koha/C4/Labels.pm?view=log&root=koha&pathrev=dev_week

sub split_lccn {}

and perhaps related use in the script(s).

But yes, it was working there, and was ported to a couple of 2.2
installations.
Ping me for details on those; I can check to make sure there weren't
improvements
made that were not committed to the dev_week branch.

Ryan

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Chris Nighswonger <
chris.nighswonger at liblime.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   Can anyone confirm or deny that the labels code in Koha 2.2.x had a
> decent, working algorithm for wrapping the text on spine labels? A quick
> look at the code seems to indicate that the text was just wrapped at 14
> columns without consideration of where that might fall in the text.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> --
> Chris Nighswonger
>
> LibLime
> www.liblime.com
> chris.nighswonger at liblime.com

Ryan Higgins

LibLime * Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Featuring KohaZOOM ILS
888-564-2457 x704