[Koha-devel] INSTALL.ubuntu ?

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Thu Jun 5 17:09:17 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:12 AM, Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> someone has created a page in french on the wiki to install beta2 on
> ubuntu :
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=installer_koha_3_beta2_sur_ubuntu&do=backlink
>
> could we translate & add it to $koha/INSTALL.ubuntu or just give the
> link to this page (on a INSTALL.ubuntu) ? do nothing, as it's in french ?
Please translate and add to Git for the release -- if you don't have time to
translate I'll give it a shot when rolling the release, but it'd
really be good if
someone who has ubuntu could do the translation and try out the procedure
to verify beforehand. Any volunteers?

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support