[Koha-devel] Authority in Koha 3 (English - Unimarc - NoZebra)

Zeno Tajoli tajoli at cilea.it
Mon Jun 9 17:11:25 CEST 2008

Hi to all,

I have found a but into installer data for Unimarc / English language.
I'm using a  NoZebra setting  and I think this option is importan for this bug.
The setup of Authority is based on the file
installer/data/mysql/en/marcflavour/unimarc/mandatory/authorities_normal_unimarc.sql

But this definition gives problems, see my e-mail "Problems on
working with authority"
in koha general list, 05 Jun 2008 09:14.

A correct defintion is the frence definition.
Probably the main problem is to insert authtypecode = '' into all
records of tables auth_tag_structure
and auth_subfield_structure.
I think that the frence defintion could be good also for English
Unimarc definition.
My authority defintion (a transaltion of franch definition into
english) is attached to this mail.

Bye