[Koha-devel] Koha Plone Contest

Roberto Allende rover at menttes.com
Fri Jun 13 21:44:28 CEST 2008

Hello

I've been working in one of the teams of the Plone Koha contest and i'm
writting to ask if there's any news about the result of it.

We're also very interested to get feedback in our proposal
http://contest.hanning.name/skin3, when we do this kind of products,
usually takes a couple of iterations to get the customer satisfied and
we thought it was a good idea to do a liquid-generic-flexible-enough
layout in case you want to change colors or other kind of details but
besides the discussions we read on the lists we didn't get any feedback
and for us the contest is very important, so we would like to do the
possible to push or help to close the contest, no matter who the winner is.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://www.menttes.com