[Koha-devel] Large patch series for bug 2000

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jun 20 15:35:32 CEST 2008

Galen Charlton a écrit :
> * clarified how issuingrules is searched: when trying to find a loan
> rule for a given branch, itemtype, and patron category, Koha now
> searches for the most specific rule that matches, then looks for less
> specific ones.

Do we agree that we still can define a rule to say :
- 5 books
- 3 CD
- 1 DVD
- Total 7 document (whatever the type of doc)

In previous issuingrules.pl, it was "total" line (the "default" one
meaning "if no specific rule is defined)

Here, it's a VERY VERY common way to define issuing rules.
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com