[Koha-devel] Problems on gitWeb

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Mar 11 11:56:47 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 6:49 AM, Ignacio Javier
<ignacio.gomez at coremain.com> wrote:
> [...]

A server update over the weekend left some open problems with an
apache instance and I haven't had a chance to resolve them yet, hoping
to get it back up and running asap. Note that the Git repo should be
unaffected by this, it's just the web front-end.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support