[Koha-devel] Welcome new Koha translators

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:52:44 CET 2008

Kurt and Tao --

Welcome both of you to the Koha development list.  It is great to hear your
interest extending the reach of the Koha project.

For practical instructions on how to begin translation, the first place to
start is:
http://translate.koha.org/

There is also a separate translators' listserv via*
koha-translate at nongnu.org *with more information available at:

The members of that list are the most likely to be helpful with the details
of how to proceed.

Tao, you may be pleased to see that 2 partial Chinese translations already
have been started.  Your vision of Koha in schools  across China is very
exciting!

Kurt, you will want to contact Josh Ferraro (via that list, for example) to
request Dutch be added to translate.koha.org.

Thanks for your interest and efforts!
--Joe Atzberger
Systems Administrator, LibLime