[Koha-devel] What is 'URLLinkText'

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Mon Mar 17 20:17:23 CET 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Nicole Engard
<nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> I'm working on the manual - as you know and I came across the
>  preference for 'URLLinkText' which says "Text to display as the link
>  anchor in the OPAC"
>
>  I'm not sure what this is or how to write it up - can someone explain?
Just for the list's sake ... Nicole caught up with Ryan and I on IRC
and got this
hashed out -- it's for links in the record where there's no $3 for the
link text.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support