[Koha-devel] "freezing" koha 3.0

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Wed May 7 20:53:37 CEST 2008

Hi Paul,

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
>  On the other hand, having a LibLime version of Koha and an official
>  version will be a shame as well, as I understand you don't have so much
>  ressources to put on doing things twice & maintaining 2 releases.

It's not our intention to maintain a LibLime version of Koha - I agree
that we don't have the resources to do that, nor any desire to do so:
we're committed to the community, consensus version of Koha.  What I
have in mind is that LibLime may need to make a 3.1-features branch in
git (and perhaps create a public LibLime git repo so that people can
see work we do that may not be ready yet for integration into
consensus Koha) to tide us over for some immediate developments.  Such
a branch would be as short-lived as possible, and would be merged into
the upcoming 3.2 line of development as soon as possible.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton