[Koha-devel] IndependantBranches features...

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Fri May 9 12:17:00 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 6:13 AM, Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> Owen Leonard a écrit :
>>>  Only the home library can edit an item. I think the holding library
>>>  should be able to edit it as well.
>> Just to be clear: are we talking about edits through additem.pl, or
>> moredetail.pl?
>
> I was speaking of additem.pl
For US libraries I'm quite certain allowing holdingbranch to edit an item
would be very unexpected behavior for additem.pl ... but perhaps it would
be acceptible for moredetail.pl. Really, this should be solved with a
more granular permissions framework rather than setting system-wide
rules IMO.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support