[Koha-devel] a new perl dependence

Chadwick, John, DCA john.chadwick at state.nm.us
Wed May 14 18:45:23 CEST 2008

Another dependency I have seen on my recent installation on Debian Etch
is for Image::Magick. It is better to do an apt-get install of
perlmagick.

John

John Chadwick, Ed.D. Information Technology Manager
New Mexico State Library
1209 Camino Carlos Rey
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: 505-476-9740  Cell: 505-629-8116 Fax: 505-476-9761
john.chadwick at state.nm.us
http://www.nmstatelibrary.org