[Koha-devel] RFC: add optional HTTP status argument to output_html_with_http_headers

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Mon May 19 21:41:30 CEST 2008

Legitimate HTTP codes are good ideas.

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Jesse <pianohacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> output_error "404", sprintf("Biblio #%d was not found", $biblionumber);

For consistency and differentiation with (recently added) ajax functions in
Output, we might want output_html_error (then possibly output_ajax_error).
Or keep it output_error, and let the sub check is_ajax (recently added,
also) and behave logically.

Related question for Galen (amongst others): is there anything currently
preventing Output from using C4::Debug?  My impression is that there may
have been a conflict once, but should not be one presently.

--joe