[Koha-devel] Patron card label generator broken

Bernard Shiundu BShiundu at strathmore.edu
Tue May 20 18:01:54 CEST 2008

Don't know If its just me but the patron card label generator seems broken to me. When I click on 'new patron card batch' I get only the box showing the active settings and now option to add a batch .. I'm a tad swamped to actually investigate this, but anyone else seen this ?? don't want to post a 'pointless' bug on bugzilla.