[Koha-devel] need help in joining date for the patrons

Zahid Iqbal zahidiqbal_isb at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 10:52:42 CEST 2008

Hello,
  I am working in a library with computer science back ground and new to koha. I donot know much about it. I need help in joining date of patrons .
  when i add a patron i do not give the joining date of the person. then i edit this patron, in edit page the joining date of this person is not displayed (today / current date) and i cannot add its joining date again.
  i want to edit the joining date of the patron how can i do it .
  Why it is not showing the date, if i give the joining date when adding a new patron.
  Regards, Zahid